Why choose AquaFloor wetroom installation system?
Transform your bathroom into a stylish wetroom without the need of a conventional shower enclosures.
Even a small bathroom can become a luxury, spacious room within your home.
With our well engineered AquaFloor tanking kit you can install a reliable wetroom safely and easily.
What is AquaFloor?
For many years wetrooms especially 1st floor timber situations have been a worry with ill conceived makeshift systems that inevitably caused problems. Using the best technologically advanced materials we have produced a true tanking
system that does not rely completely on the tiles or floor-covering for a leak proof bathroom.
The system is also ideal for use with concrete sub-floors.
What tray sizes are available?
There are 19 different tray options available within the AquaFloor system and they can also be trimmed to suit your
dimensional requirements. There will always be a AquaFloor kit to suit your needs.
We can supply
• Square hidden trays ranging from 800 x 800mm to 1500 x 1500mm
• Rectangular hidden trays ranging from 1200 x 900mm to 1850 x 900mm
What drain styles are available?
The AquaFloor system is available with long channel drains or square drains.
There are various design options for each type of waste including stainless steel grates, grates for on-site tiling and
coloured glass inserts for the linear drain shower tray also bespoke designs, corporate logos and designer stainless steel
grates for the square hidden wetroom trays.
Is AquaFloor compatible with underfloor heating?
The AquaFloor wetroom system is the ideal choice for electric underfloor heating. The tanking boards and the hidden tray
forma are made of a material that has good insulation properties making this an ideal choice for underfloor heating.
What does the kit include?
• A hidden flush shower tray with pre-formed gradients.
• Rapid drain shower waste with a selection of high quality designer grates and grill styles.
• 6mm fully waterproof tanking boards with excellent thermal properties.
• High grab industrial strength self adhesive joint sealing membrane tape.
• 4 x internal and external pre-made tanking corner seals.
• 1 x bottle of AquaFloor tanking primer.
• 1 x tube of waterproof jointing compound.
• Full comprehensive fitting instructions.
• Full installation video.
What are the benefits of an AquaFloor tanking system?
• Quick and easy installation.
• Well though out engineered system.
• long proven track record.
• Ideal for suspended timber and wooden upper floors.
• Complete tanking system.
• Allows small bathrooms to become spacious.
• Peace of mind.